I am an experienced course developer, workshop facilitator, teacher trainer, and educator with expertise in creating effective and engaging learning materials and presentations.
- In the adult basic education field since 1994, specializing in English for speakers of other languages
- Curriculum development and instruction in diverse topic areas
- Published author of curricula and articles
- Workshop facilitation at programs, statewide conferences, and for regional and national professional development groups (online, face-to-face, and blended)
- Course facilitator for students and for educators (online, face-to-face, and blended)
- Skilled at creative integration of language instruction, subject areas, and various technologies
- Awarded the Massachusetts Adult Basic Education Teacher of the Year
- Certified woman business enterprise by the Massachusetts Executive Office for Administration and Finance Supplier Diversity Office.